Rec District sponsors the Glenns Ferry Pool. Which is open from the end of May to the end of August. We offer swimming lessons (group or private), water aerobics, private parties and general swim. We have a full snack bar. Phone number (208) 366-7579
General Swim Hours
Mon-Friday 1-5, 7-9 pm
Private parties available after hours
Swimming Lessons Prices
Group $25 for 2 week session
Private $65 for 2 week session
- Flag Football (3rd and 4th grade) August thru October
- Tackle Football (5th and 6th grade) August thru October
- Boys & Girls Basketball (3rd thru 6th grade) January thru March
- Volleyball (3rd thru 8th grade) March and April
- Tee Ball (4yr olds to 7 yr olds) Month of June
- Little League Baseball (7 yr olds to 13 yr olds) April thru June
- Babe Ruth (13 yr olds to 15 yrs olds) Starts in May
- Girl Softball (7 yr olds thru 16 yr olds) Starts in May
- Adult Softball City Co-Ed League Starts in June
Click below for enrollment form:
Open 5 am to 11 pm Every Day. $10 per month. Free weights, bikes, treadmills, elepticals, leg press, and various other equipment.
Held at the old junior high….Monday thru Thursday at 6 pm. Held through the end of December.
Old Junior High
The old junior high gymnasium is open for open gym by permission only.
Please contact Karen Hall at (208) 599-2404, (208) 366-7779, or (208) 366-2404 with any questions or requests.