Elmore County Recreation District
Glenns Ferry Pool 208-366-7579
The Rec District sponsors the Glenns Ferry Pool. Which is typically open from the beginning of June to the middle of August. We offer swimming lessons, water aerobics, private parties and general swim plus a full snack bar.
General Swim Hours
MON-FRI 1-5 & 7-9
Private Parties available after hours
Each Session is 2 weeks long, 30 min per day/$35 per child
Private Lessons are 5 classes, 30 min per day/$70 per child
Rec Sports 208-599-2404
- Flag Football (3rd and 4th grade) August thru October
- Tackle Football (5th and 6th grade) August thru October
- Boys & Girls Basketball (3rd thru 6th grade) January thru March
- Volleyball (3rd thru 8th grade) March and April
- Tee Ball (4yr olds to 7 yr olds) Month of June
- Little League Baseball (7 yr olds to 13 yr olds) April thru June
- Babe Ruth (13 yr olds to 15 yrs olds) Starts in May
- Girl Softball (7 yr olds thru 16 yr olds) Starts in May
- Adult Softball City Co-Ed League Starts in June
Click below for enrollment form:
Eastern Elmore County Recreation District Enrollment Form
Open 5 am to 11 pm Every Day. $20 per month. Free weights, bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, leg press, and various other equipment.
Old Junior High 208-599-2404
The old junior high gymnasium is open for open gym by permission only.
Please contact Karen Hall at 208-599-2404, 208-366-7779, or 208-366-2404 with any questions or requests.