Elmore County Recreation District
Rec District sponsors the Glenns Ferry Pool. Which is open from the end of May to the middle/end of August. We offer swimming lessons, water aerobics, private parties and general swim. We have a full snack bar.
General Swim Hours
MON-FRI 1-5 & 7-9
Private Parties available after hours
Each Session is 2 weeks long, 30 min per day/$35 per child
Private Lessons are 1 week long, 1 hour per day/$70 per child
Rec Sports 208-599-2404
- Flag Football (3rd and 4th grade) August thru October
- Tackle Football (5th and 6th grade) August thru October
- Boys & Girls Basketball (3rd thru 6th grade) January thru March
- Volleyball (3rd thru 8th grade) March and April
- Tee Ball (4yr olds to 7 yr olds) Month of June
- Little League Baseball (7 yr olds to 13 yr olds) April thru June
- Babe Ruth (13 yr olds to 15 yrs olds) Starts in May
- Girl Softball (7 yr olds thru 16 yr olds) Starts in May
- Adult Softball City Co-Ed League Starts in June
Click below for enrollment form:
Open 5 am to 11 pm Every Day. $20 per month. Free weights, bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, leg press, and various other equipment.
Held at the old junior high….Monday thru Thursday at 6 pm. Held through the end of December.
Old Junior High 208-599-2404
The old junior high gymnasium is open for open gym by permission only.