Elmore County Recreation District
Rec District sponsors the Glenns Ferry Pool. Which is open from the end of May to the end of August. We offer swimming lessons, water aerobics, private parties and general swim. We have a full snack bar.
General Swim Hours
MON-FRI 1-5 & 6-8
Being sold in 2 hour swim increments/ first come first serve
Private Parties available after hours
One on One/30 min sessions/One week session/ $35 per child
Rec Sports 208-599-2404
- Flag Football (3rd and 4th grade) August thru October
- Tackle Football (5th and 6th grade) August thru October
- Boys & Girls Basketball (3rd thru 6th grade) January thru March
- Volleyball (3rd thru 8th grade) March and April
- Tee Ball (4yr olds to 7 yr olds) Month of June
- Little League Baseball (7 yr olds to 13 yr olds) April thru June
- Babe Ruth (13 yr olds to 15 yrs olds) Starts in May
- Girl Softball (7 yr olds thru 16 yr olds) Starts in May
- Adult Softball City Co-Ed League Starts in June
Click below for enrollment form:
Open 5 am to 11 pm Every Day. $20 per month. Free weights, bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, leg press, and various other equipment.
Held at the old junior high….Monday thru Thursday at 6 pm. Held through the end of December.
Old Junior High 208-599-2404
The old junior high gymnasium is open for open gym by permission only.