City of Glenns Ferry
110 East 2nd Avenue ~ P. O. Box 910 ~ Glenns Ferry, ID 83623
208-366-7418 ~ fax 208-366-2238
Connie Wills, M.Ed.
Larry Stevenson, President
Traci Stewart, Vice President
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
| TUESDAY, April 28, 2015 at 7:00 pm
“Although the City of Glenns Ferry no longer requires sworn testimony,
all presentations before the Mayor and City Council are expected to be
truthful and honest to the best of the ability of the presenter.”
- OPEN MEETING / ROLL CALL ATTENDANCE:
Larry Stevenson Traci Stewart
Alan Crane Bob Janousek
Mayor Connie Wills
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- MOTION TO: Adopt Agenda:
- PUBLIC COMMENTS: (For information purposes only on items not placed on the agenda. No action or decision can be made on public comments. Please limit public comments to three (3) minutes.)
- ITEMS MOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION:
- MOTION TO: Consent Agenda, (Roll Call vote):
- Payables for April 2015.
- Minutes for Council Meeting on 4/14/2015.
- DISCUSSION/MOTION: Mayor’s Youth Council’s Project and Presentation.
- MOTION; Add Stop Sign at 5th and Oneida.
- MOTION: Purchase Recycled Asphalt from Western Construction, Inc. 10. MOTION: Cancellation of City Council Meeting May 26, 2015 (Memorial Day Weekend).
- DISCUSSION/MOTION; City Code Amendments and Repeals. Ordinance 15-558,
- MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL COMMENTS:
- CITY DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE MEMBER REPORT:
- Economic Development – Bonnie Harper:
- Library – Lily Hampton:
- Police – Lieutenant Bobby Wade:
- Building Inspector – Vance Pruett:
- City Engineer – Rob Hegstrom, J-U-B:
- Fire Chief – Derik Janousek:
- Public Works – Jeff Cook:
- City Clerk/Treasurer – Debra Rowan:
- Airport/Manager – Justin Wootan:
- Southwest Idaho RC&D Council/Member – Ralph Jones:
Any persons(s) needing an interpreter or special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting can contact Glenns Ferry City Hall 208-366-7418 at least two working days before the meeting.